Final Selection List for 2017 – 2019 Click here to view
Announcement: Admission for B.Ed for the year 2017 – 2019
The Application forms for the session 2017-2019 is available from 01.05.2017 to 18.05.2017 in the college office during the working hours from 8.00A.M. to 12.00 noon. Those who download the application must submit their forms duly filled in by 18.05.2017. Those who are interested in studying in this esteemed college must hurry up and fill up the form and submit it in the college by 18th of May 2017. The prospectus will further clarify their doubts. The cost of the form is Rs.1200/-. Those who are interested in must download the application form, admit card and the prospectus. The College has hostel facilities for ladies in the same campus to give them proper atmosphere for studies. The minimum qualification for admission is 50% (45% for SC,ST& OBC) in graduation.
The Government of Jharkhand is about to bring out new regulations connected with B.Ed. admissions. Due to this new notification in admission process, your admission process might be late. Therefore, Kindly check the website regularly for information. Undue inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
Required Photocopied Documents:
- Matric Original / ICSE / CBSE / Pass Certificate
- Matric / ICSE / CBSE Marksheet.
- Intermediate / Plus Two Marksheet
- Degree Marksheet of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.
- Degree Marksheet of PG. ( if it is done).
- Baptism Certificate in case of Christian candidates.
- College Leaving Certificate (C.L.C.)
- Other than Kolhan university Affiliated colleges. Migration certificate
- Caste and Income Certificate for SC/ST/BC/OBC
- four recent passport size photo.
River View Area, Telco, Jamshedpur – 831004; Phone: 0657- 2286245 / 0657-2284461
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.loyolacollege.in
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Science, Social Science, Humanity, Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
- Admission shall be made on merit based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the NCTE and State Government.
- Admission to B.Ed. Course will be made in the First Semester of each Session.
- All Students admitted to the Course shall be required to pay prescribed tuition & other fee at the time of admission & and at the beginning of each subsequent Semester. Prevalent Tuition & other fees as prescribed by the Institute till they are on Roll.
- The Institution reserves the right to cancel the admission of any Student, & ask him/her to discontinue his/her Studies at any stage of his/her Career on grounds of unsatisfactory Academic performance, irregular Attendance in Classes or Indiscipline.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates of the following background will not be considered for admission in Loyola College of Education.
- Candidates who have appeared for the University examination and are awaiting results.
- Candidates who have received their marks from the cross list only.
- Candidates who have already been enrolled for other courses viz computer science, management training programme, competitive exams or any post-graduate studies.
- Candidates with poor Hindi or English background.
How to choose method subjects:
The following method subjects are offered by Kolhan University regulations. Arts /Science/Commerce candidates must select one subject from the following subjects.
The following subjects have to be selected as per Kolhan University norms given below:-
- Candidates who offer English / Hindi / History /Geography / Life Science/ Physical Science / Maths as methods shall have studied the subject at the Bachelor’s Degree stage or Master’s Degree stage.
- Commerce / Economics candidates may offer Economics.
- Those who offer Civics, as a method shall have studied, at the Degree stage, any one of the following subjects: Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology or Psychology.
The Method subjects have to be selected as per Kolhan University norms given below-
1) Candidates who offer English/Hindi/History/Geography/Biological science / Maths as methods shall have studied the subject at the Bachelors’ Degree or Mather’s Degree stage.
2) Those who offer Civics as a method shall have studied, at the degree stage, any one of the following subjects: Political Science, Sociology and Anthropology.
ENTRANCE TEST PATTERN
- A candidate whose application form is complete with required documents will be eligible for the Entrance test. The admit card will be issued when the application form is accepted.
- The written test paper will consist of two parts i.e. A&B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the tests is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two hours.
IGNOU STUDY CENTRE
The college is a recognised IGNOU study centre for M.A. in Education and B.Ed. course. The workshops for IGNOU students are conducted in the college during the month of May every year. The college faculty members are involved in the programme as counsellors. About 225 students attended the summer programme every year.
Arrupe Bhavan Hostel For Women
In the sprawling college campus, a well furnished hostel for women is constructed for women students studying in Loyola College of Education. The hostel can accommodate about 55 students. The State of Art college hostel is run by the college management and offers all facilities to its inmates.
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
All relevant original certificates must be available with the candidates at the time of admission. The following original certificates should be submitted in the office:
1.College Leaving Certificate
2.Registration Number of Kolhan University
3.Migration Certificate of the University from which the candidate received his / her Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, if that University was other than Kolhan University and a Xerox copy of the admit card of the last University exam.
4.Caste and Income certificate (If SC / ST / BC / OBC)
5.Four copies of recent passport size coloured photos (size 5 x 4 cm) and one stamp size photo (coloured).
- Uniform is mandatory from Monday to Friday.
Women: Light Blue Kurta, Navy Blue Salwar, Dupatta.
Men: Navy Blue trousers and light Blue shirt.
During Winter: Navy blue blazer
- Formal Socially accepted dress on Saturday is appreciated.
- Wearing Jeans and t’shirt is strictly prohibited in the college.
Please Note : The college will make necessary arrangements for the Uniforms & Blazer during admission at reasonable rate.
ANTI RAGGING DRIVE
The institution is totally for anti-ragging drive. If anyone is caught or seen or involved in this act will be severely punished and duly penalize.
Mobile Free Zone
The students are not allowed to use their mobile during the college. In case of emergency, the candidates are encouraged to use the college base line.